I want to help as many people as I can.
Covid-19 has upended the way we live our life. So many people are forced to make sacrifices. And hopefully, it will all be worth it. As of now, I find myself with plenty of time on my hands as I ended my sabbatical right in the middle of the global pandemic. So I want to spend my time helping people.
I believe that the purpose of our work should be to help others. And I just want to spend my time, energy and resources helping solve problems for other people. With the growing 2020 pandemic, I thought now would be a great time to reach out those in my community to offer my help. Personally, professionally or anything in between.
The people I want to help the most are friends, family, classmates, colleagues, partners and people in my community. My community has spanned the University of Texas at Dallas, the University of North Texas, the United States Air Force, the Dallas Startup Community and too many colleagues and clients from companies across the world.
I want to help you.
So if I can be of any help to you at all, please let me know.
Here are some ideas on how I can help you – personally or professionally. Or if you just want to catch up and let me know what you’re up to and see how I can help you.
- Learning how to cook your favorite dishes.
- Finding the best way to learn a new language.
- Figuring out the best way to build software products.
- Determining the financial impact of the work you are doing.
- Starting a business – service or product based.
- Changing your mindset and reframing problems.
- Growing a career in technology or management consulting.
- Finding the right skills to grow your career.
- Book recommendations.
- Evaluating investment options.
- Creating sustainable and scalable systems and processes.
- Hiring and recruiting the best talent.
- Making introductions across DFW, SoCal and companies and universities.
- Learning guitar, piano or music theory.
- Writing and teaching – in person or online.
- Reducing the cost of developing tech products.
- Market research and customer centricity.
Please, drop me a message if I can help. Phone. Text. Email. LinkedIn. Or let’s set up a FaceTime, Zoom, Skype, Gchat or phone call. I’m always up for that!